New hybrid materials were synthesized based on meteacroacetophenate neodymium (III) and erbium (III) and polyhedral oligomeric sissesquioxane POSS formula C24H72Cl8N8O12Si8. A warehouse has been put in place for a new synthesis. In the IR spectra of the synthesized hybrid materials in the range of 400–650 cm–1 there are oscillation bands that correspond to the valence oscillations of the bonds (Ln-O) and (Ln-N) and the deformation oscillations of the chelate ring. The decrease in intensity compared to the spectra of Ln(mphpd)3 complexes is due to the appearance of valence oscillations of the Ln-N bond and steric difficulties that arise when the complex coordinates to the sizable siloxane molecule. An additional intense broad band appears in the IR spectra, which is characterized by fluctuations in the valence of the Si-O-Si siloxane bond with a maximum of 1050 cm-1. The presence of a wide absorption band in the range of 1500–1700 cm-1, characterized by valence oscillations of ν (CO) and ν (CC), confirms the bidentate-cyclic coordination of β-diketonates. Thus, the shape and position of the bands in the IR spectra indicate the formation of a hybrid structure of the composition POSS- [Ln (mphpd)3]4. The shape, position, displacement and splitting of the spectral bands in the electronic spectra and diffuse reflectance spectra indicate the passage of the processes of complexation and the formation of complexes of non-cubic symmetry with coordination number 8. Thus, the presence of insignificant displacements of the absorption bands indicates the invariance of the coordination environment and the geometry of the coordination polyhedron for metal complexes and hydride systems based on them. The shift of the bands of supersensitive transitions in comparison with the spectra of metal complexes indicates both additional coordination of nitrogen atoms of the silsesquioxane molecule and some deformation of the coordination polyhedron, which is due to steric difficulties. According to the set of data from thermal and spectroscopic studies, the structure of the obtained hybrid material can be represented as follows. The results of EDX analysis, the method of dynamic light scattering and microphotographs are consistent and indicate the nanodispersity of the obtained systems.
2. Bünzli J-C. G., Eliseeva S. V. Rare earths: jewels for functional materials of the future. New J. Chem. 2011. 35: 1165-1176.
3. Ning Y., Zhu M., Zhang J.-L. Near-infrared (NIR) lanthanide molecular probes for bioimaging and biosensing. Coordination Chemistry Reviews. 2019. 399: 213028.
4. Bünzli J-C. G. Review: Lanthanide coordination chemistry from old concept to coor-dination polymers. J. of Coordination Chemistry. 2014. http: //dx.doi.org/10.1080/00958972.2014.957201.
5. Berezhnytska O., Savchenko I., Ivakha N., Trunova O., Rusakova N., Smola S., Rogovtsov O. Synthesis, characterization and luminescent properties of polymer complexes of Nd(III) with β-dicarbonyl ligands. Nanoscale Research Letters. 2017. 12. (338). 1-8.
6. Savchenko I.A., Berezhnytska A.S., Ivakha N.B., Trunova E.K. New nanosized systems based lantanide diketonate complexes for OLEDs In book Springer Proceedings in Physics «Nanocomposites, Nanophotonics, Nanobiotechnology, and Applications». 2015. 15685: 94.
7. Starovoitova I.A., Khozin V.G., Abdrakhmanova L.A., Ushakova G.G Hybrid organo-inorganic binders obtained by sol-gel technology, and their practical use in composite materials. Proceeding Of KSUCE. 2010. 2. 14.
8. Babkina N.V., Martyniuk I.S., Alekseeva T.T. Features of the viscoelastic behavior of organo-inorganic Ti-containing copolymers and interpenetrating polymer networks based on them. Polymer Journal. 2013. 35. 237-242.
9. Aguiar F. P., Costa I. F., Espínola J. G. P., Faustino W.M., Moura J. L., Brito H.F., Paolini T.B., Felinto M.C.F.C., Teotonio E.E.S. Luminescent hybrid materials func-tionalized with lanthanide ethylenodiaminotetraacetate complexes containing β-diketonateas antennaligands. Journal of Luminescence. 2016. 70. 538–546.
10. Sui Y.-L., Yan B. Luminescent molecular hybrid system derived from 2-furancarboxylic acid and silylated monomer coordinated to rare earth ions. Applied Sur-face Science. 2006. 252. 4306–4311.
11. Yan B. Lanthanide-Functionalized Metal−Organic Framework Hybrid Systems To Create Multiple Luminescent Centers for Chemical Sensing. Acc. Chem. Res. 2017. 50. 2789-2798.
12. Pielichowski K., Njuguna J., Janowski B., Pielichowski J. Polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes (POSS)- containing nanohybrid polymers. Adv. Polym. Sci. 2006, 201:225-296. https://doi.org/10.1007/12_077
13. Zhang W., Muller A.H.E. Architecture, self-assembly and properties of well-defined hybrid polymers based on polyhedral oligomeric silsequioxane (POSS). Progress in Polymer Science. 2013. 38. .8: 1121-1162. https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.progpolymsci.2013.03.002
14. Zhou H., Ye Q., Xu J. Polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane-based hybrid materials and their applications. Ma-ter.Chem.Front. 2017. 1: 212-230. https:// doi.org/10.1039/C6QM00062B.
15. Cho H., Hwang D., Lee J., Jung Y., Park J., Lee J., Lee S., Shim H. Electroluminescent polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane-based nanoparticle. Chem. Mater. 2006. 18: 3780-3787. https://doi.org/10.1021/cm061011f.
16. Matejka L., Murias P., Plestil J. Effect of POSS on thermomechanical properties of epoxy–POSS nanocomposites Eur.Polym.J. 2012. 48. 260–274. https:/ /doi.org/10.1016/ j.eurpolymj.2011.11.009.
17. Chi C., Li X. Near-Infrared Emissive Lanthanide Hybridized Nanofibrillated Cel-lulose Nanopaper as Ultraviolet Filter. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2018. 186. 176-183, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol. 2017.12.088.
18. Ma J., Yan B. Novel hybrid materials of lanthanide coordination polymers ion exchanged Mg-Al layered double hydroxide: Multicolor photoluminescence and white color thin ﬁlm. Dyes and Pigments. 2018. 153. 266-274.
19. Berezhnytska O. S., Ivakha N. B., Trunova O. K., Savchenko I. O., Rusakova N. V. The new NIR-emitting compounds based on β- dicarbonyl ligands. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. 2018. 670. 1. 20–30.
20. . Ivakha N.B, Savchenko I.O., Berezhnytska O.S.,. Rusakova N.V,. Trunova O.K Ytterbium metal polymers as precursors of luminescent materials emitting in the near infrared region. Applied Nanoscience. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-020-01342-w.
21. Berezhnytska O.S., Savchenko I.O., Trunova O.K., Rohovtsov O.O., Ivakha N.B. New precursors for producing nanomaterials based on a neodymium complex. Dopovіdі NAS of Ukraine. 2012. 11. 132-138.
22. Nakamoto K. Infrared spectroscopy of inorganic and coordination compounds. – М.:Mir. -1991. – 536p.
23. Davydenko N.K., Yatsymirskyi K.B. Patterns of band shift in the spectra of lanthanide ions upon complexation in solutions. ТEC. 1970. 6. 5. 620–628.
24. Sinha S. D. Spectroscopic Investigation of Some Neodimium. Spectrochim. Acta. 1966. 22. 57-62.
25. Humenna M.A., Shevchuk A.V., Boichuk V.V., Klymenko N.S., Shevhenko V.V. The influence of chemical nature of the end groups on the structure and proper-ties of amino- and hydroxyl-containing oligomeric silsesquioxanes Dopovidi NAS of Ukraine. 2007. 10.128-134.