Bromo-chalcone with containing thiene ring by the reaction of selective dehydrobromination of α, β-dibromo ketone at presences of different amines in benzene solution and α-ethoxy-β-bromo-ketone in ethanolic solution in good yields were prepared. α, β-Dibromo ketone with the reaction of thiosemicarbazide lead to the formation of new pyrazole derivative.
2. Abdel-Rahman A.A.-H., Abdel-Megied A.E.-S., Hawata M.A.-M., Kasem E.R., Shabaan M.T. Synthesis and antimicrobial evaluation of some chalcones and their derived pyrazoles, pyrazolines, isoxazolines, and 5,6-dihydropyrimidine-2-(1H)-thiones. Monatshefte fur Chemie. 2017. 138: 889.
3. Samshuddin S., Butcher R. J., Akkurt M., Narayana B., Yathirajan H. S., Sarojini B. K. 1,3-Bis(4-fluorophenyl)-N,N′-(propane-1,3-diylidene)dihydroxylamine. Acta Crystallogr Sect E. 2011. E67: O1954.
4. Mamedov I.G., Mamedova Y.V., Khrustalev V.N, Bayramov M.R, Maharramov A.M. Dependence of biological activities of some chalcone derivatives from the molecular structure. Ind. J. Chem., 2017. 56B: 192.
5. Mamedov I.G., Maharramov A.M., Bairamov M.R, Mamedova Y.V. Investigation of the molecular dynamics of some phenols and their acetyl isomers in solutions by NMR relaxation. Russ. Jour. Phys. Chem. 2010. 12: 2182.
6. Mamedov I.G., Bayramov M.R., Mamedova Y.V., Maharramov A.M. Molecular dynamics of 6-methyl-2-phenyl-2,3-dihydro-4H-chromen-4-one and 6-methyl-2-(4-nitrophenyl)-2,3-dihydro-4H-chromen-4-one (flavanone) derivatives in a solution studied by NMR spectroscopy. Jour. Magn. Reson. Chem. 2013. 53: 234.
7. Budak Y., Ceylan M. Synthesis and characterization of α - bromo chalcone derivatives. Chine. Jour. Chem. 2009. 8: 1575.
8. Parveen H., Prince Firdoos Iqbal P.F., Azam A. Synthesis and characterization of a new series of hydroxy pyrazolines. Jour. Synt. Commun., 2008. 38: 3973.
9. Ray J. Butcher R.J., Yathirajan H. S., Anilkumar H. G., Sarojinic B. K., Narayanad B. 2-Bromo-1-(4-methylphenyl)-3-[4-(methylsulfanyl)phenyl]prop-2-en-1-one. Acta Crystallogr Sect E. 2006. 62: o1659.
10. Zheng C.J., Jiang S.M., Chen Z.H., Ye B.J., Piao H.R. Synthesis and antibacterial activity of some heterocyclic chalcone derivatives bearing thiofuran, furan, and quinoline moieties. Jour. Arch. Pharm. Chem., 2011. 344: 689.
11. Roman G. Critical assessment of two classical synthetic methods for preparation of thiophene-substituted isoxazoles. Jour. Res. Chem. Intermed. 2013. 40: 2039.
12. Karthikeyan M.S., Holla B.S., Kumari N.S. Synthesis and antimicrobial studies on novel chloro-fluorine containing hydroxy pyrazolines. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2007. 42: 30.
13. Sarojini B.K., Vidyagayatri M., Darshanraj C.G., Bharath B.R., Manjunatha H. DPPH scavenging assay of novel 1,3-disubstituted-1H-pyrazol-5-ols and their in-silico studies on some proteins involved in alzheimers disease signaling cascade. Jour. Lett. Drug Des. Disc. 2010. 7:. 214.
14. Amir M., Kumar H., Khan S. A. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of pyrazoline derivatives as new anti-Inflammatory and analgesic agents. Jour. Bioorg. And Med. Chem. Lett., 2008. 3: 918.
15. Karthikeyan M. S., Holla B. S., Kumari N. S. Synthesis and antimicrobial studies on novel chloro-fluorine containing hydroxy pyrazolines. Jour. Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2007. 42: 30.
16. Manna F., Chimenti F., Fioravanti R., Bolasco A., Seecci D., Chimenti P., Ferlini C., Scambia G. Synthesis of some pyrazole derivatives and preliminary investigation of their affinity binding to P-glycoprotein. Jour. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2005. 15: 4632.
17. Antúnez M.M.C., LGonzález M.L., Razo-Hernández R.S., Alvarez L. Design, synthesis and QSAR study of 2′-hydroxy-4′-alkoxy chalcone derivatives that exert cytotoxic activity by the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Jour. Bioorg. Med. Chem., 2019. 1: 43.